Monday, April 25, 2011

I Want a Hug...And just to clarify...

I know I'm not supposed to wish Violet was older than she is, but... I can't wait until she's old enough to hug back.

And in response to all the people I heard from (in person and through comments here - thank you for your input) about toys in Easter baskets, I feel I should clarify what I posted last night. The idea for that post started fermenting when several of my students, prior to Easter break, told me how they were sure the Easter Bunny was going to bring them Xbox games, a Nintendo Ds, a four-wheeler, and a flat screen TV (OK, that last one I made up, but the four wheeler is true). I'm all for the Easter Bunny slipping in small toys, stuffed animals, whoopie cushions, etc. (did I mention books?), but I draw the line at anything I wouldn't leave in an unlocked car.

156 days old

No comments:

Post a Comment