Sunday, August 8, 2010

Arguments...sans baby

Linda and I had an argument today about the baby shower. Nothing serious, but we hardly ever fight, and when we do, it always seems like such a big deal. On top of that, the infrequency of our arguments leaves us both ill-prepared to deal with them; even a fight like today's over something relatively minor, left me feeling awful for hours. Even now, we're more or less  made up, but the knot in my stomach is still there. It's unwinding, but it's still there. It all leaves me wondering how we'll deal with disagreements when there's a baby in the mix. I worry that the stress, stress, and more stress (on top of a lack of sleep) will just heighten our lack of combat skills. We're both too sensitive - me a little more than her, I think. Maybe we can practice arguing with each other...

103 days until baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment