Thursday, August 4, 2011

That's my girl

This is my 365th post. One year has evaporated since I started typing here. I went back and read my first post, and I was reminded of my plan to outlaw toys with batteries in our house. I was firm in my belief that Violet would only play with toys that required her to supply the imagination, the constructive energy to make them go. Now, our floor and elevated flat surfaces are littered with toys that light up, make noise, and talk. I gave in somewhere along the way, but I take some comfort in the fact that currently, Violet’s favorite toy is the round, green plastic lid from a Tupperware container.

256 days old

2 comments:

  1. What a tremendously beautiful and lucky girl...with great fashion sense too! Congratulations on the year mark! What's next after she reaches HER year mark? A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! It feels good to have a year under my belt, and I can't believe I have less than 100 posts to go. As for what comes next, I'm going to just wait and see what feels right.

    ReplyDelete