Sunday, August 7, 2011

Please Do Squeeze the Baby

What’s the strangest question you’ve ever been asked by a stranger? Mine happened last night. Linda and I were at a restaurant, standing by the bar and looking over the menu, when a woman on a nearby stool asked if she could squeeze Violet’s thigh. Anyone who has had a baby or who has spent any amount of time around infants can appreciate why we understood exactly what she meant and why we didn’t find her request creepy in the least. I’m surprised more people don’t ask us.

259 days old

3 comments:

  1. Violet does look especially squeezable! Such sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at her and I could just eat her up...could I smell her too? Gotta love those crazies (me inclucded).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne - we're trying to get all our squeezing in now before she gets old enough to tell us to stop.

    Amy - Of course you can smell her!

    ReplyDelete